In the early 2000’s, Steven Slate rose to audio industry fame by producing one of the industry’s first pro drum sample products, Steven Slate Drums.
After several years of making custom drum samples for many top producers and mixers, he released his drum samples publicly in 2006 to rave reviews. Now, Slate Drum software and hardware is the industry standard for professional drum sounds in the studio and on the stage.
- All New User Interface Built from the Ground Up
- New Master Volume Engine Control
- New SSD5 Physically Modeled Drum Playback Algorithm
- Deluxe 2 Drum Library Adds 50 New Instruments
- 111 Snares, 103 Kicks, 115 Toms
- 16 Hi Hats, 49 Crashes, 10 Rides, 3 Splashes, 5 Chinas
- Percussion Pack of Cowbell, (1 Clap 1 Tambourine 1 Cowbell)
- Analog Processed and Unprocessed Samples
- Famous “Artist Modeled” Kits
- Drumkit or Pad Cells View Allows Up To 32 Drum Instruments
- Completely Reworked Routing/Mapping System
- macOS Support in AAX/VST/AU Formats
- Windows Support in AAX/VST Formats
SSD5 makes editing your kits a breeze. Select individual drums, customize the mics and routing, choose your MIDI maps, customize your velocity and dynamic curves for each drum, and build your custom tone exactly as you want it.
SSD5’s mixer allows you to get the perfect mix of your drums, with easy access to ambient room mics and close mics. It allows you to easily route your drums discretely to your DAW so you can use your favorite plugins to get the ultimate drum tone. We also added a new master volume control to the entire plugin.
Customize your MIDI Map with SSD5’s completely reworked MIDI MAP converter. Everything in a kit preset is easily mappable and re-mappable plus you can quickly load mapping presets.
DRUM LOCKER BREAKDOWN
- 103 Kicks
- 111 Snares
- 115 Toms (21 sets)
- 16 Hi-Hats
- 10 Rides
- 49 Crashes
- 3 Splashes
- 5 Chinas
- 13 Various Percussion (Including 1 Cowbell)
- 4 SFX
- macOS 10.8, or Higher
- Windows 7, or Higher
- 1024x768 Screen Resolution, or Higher
- 4GB RAM, or Higher
- Intel or AMD CPU 1Ghz, Or Higher
PLEASE NOTE - Different items and manufacturers may have specific system requirements to use the product. BUYER is responsible for checking individual item specifications for compatibility with their system. We suggest you reference the manufacturers website(s) for this purpose. If you have questions, please reach out to us prior to purchasing.